It is this desire to achieve mutual goals through the power of collaboration that best describes Brooke Anderson-Tompkins’ business philosophy. Her commitment to building relationships is evident through her proven track record of leading individuals and organizations to peak performance.
Brooke is personally known for her ability to utilize a comprehensive strategic approach and personal accountability. She is graduate of Hilbert College & the University at Buffalo’s Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
Professional Accolades and Community involvement:
- National Mortgage Professionals Magazine – Top 10 Mortgage Employer in the Mid-Atlantic US (2018)
- Mortgage Women Magazine’s 2015 Women at the Helm of Top Mortgage Companies
- Board Member:
- Community Mortgage Lenders of America – Past Chair
- Lenders One Advisory Board\
- Public member – NYS Board of Public Accountancy
- Board Member – Hilbert College
- Board Member – King Center Charter School